Support Our Annual Plant & Bake Sale Fundraiser
It's time to think spring! At the plant sale we'll have a selection of plants for your garden and delicious baked goods for your appetite! We need lots of help in many ways for a great day.
How You Can Help Ahead of Time
Plants : Click for a list of plants that we'd like to have...(but don't feel limited by this!)
- Donate perennial plants from your garden by dividing and potting them as they come up this Spring.
- Start plants from seed, especially annal flowers, vegetables, herbs.
- Containers: we need garden pots, trays, & hanging baskets We also need flats/boxes to carry plants.
- Volunteer to help the Plant & Bake Sale Committee to help plan the event.
- Volunteer to help gather plants, make baskets and set up ahead of time.
- Volunteer to help on May 5th.
Please contact Carol Lockard at 215-200-9182 (phone/text) or e-mail email@example.com for more information.