#1. Pick up ballot, Sharpie, and privacy folder first.
2. Make sure you know how many you can vote for in each section, and if the ballot is double-sided.
3. Use the privacy folder as you move from place to place.
4. Assisted device is available for large print.
5. Assisted device is available with headphones and controller marked with Braille.
6. Go to the table with cardboard “study carrels” to fill in the circles on your ballot.
7. Side one: make sure you vote in each section.
8. Side two: Don’t worry if the Sharpie ink shows through. The machine can still read Side two.
9. Go to the reader and insert your ballot either side up!
10. The arrows show you where to insert your ballot.
11. Reading your ballot!!!
12. Wait until your ballot says, System Ready... “ before you leave.
13. System Ready for the next voter! Don’t forget to return your Sharpie and privacy folder. Thank you for voting!!