Plant & Bake Sale Fundraiser for Springfield Township Democrats—May 4*, 2019
1202 Wakefield Road, Flourtown, PA—10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Please call/text Carol Lockard at 215-200-9182 or e-mail at email@example.com for info or to volunteer!
Ways to Help
1. Donate plants from your garden. Dig them up yourself or call Carol for help. Use Springfield Township compost if you need extra soil. We'd love to offer perennials, annuals, herbs, vegetables, etc. Please deliver all plants to Carol's house by May 1st.
2. Bake for the Bake Sale. Non-refrigerated items are best! Package your delicious goodies for sale: $1, $2, $3, . . .
3. Volunteer to help set up for the Plant Sale/Bake Sale on Friday, May 3, 2019, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM at Carol's garden, 1202 Wakefield Road, Flourtown, PA 19031. We also need to borrow extra tables.
4. Sign up to help on the day of the Plant Sale/Bake Sale. We need lots of volunteers to help at the Plant Sale and the Bake Sale, especially at the 9:00 AM time! Shifts are:
-9:00 AM to 11:00 AM -11:00 AM to 1:00 PM -1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
5. Come to enjoy the garden on May 4th! We'll have a selection of plants and delicious baked goods to buy, and you'll be helping the Springfield Township Democrats support great candidates in the 2019 election!
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Carol Lockard at 215-200-9182 (phone/text) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for more e-mails as the date approaches!
* Raindate in case of heavy rain: May 5, 2019
Suggested Plant List:
Bee Balm (monarda)
Black-eyed Susan (rudbeckia)
Butterfly Bush (buddleia)
Coral Bell (huechera)
Lily of the Valley
Obedient Plant (physostegia)
Fruits- for example: strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, etc.
Herbs- for example: chives, dill, oregano, etc.
Shrubs- for example: lilac, hydrangea, forsythia, etc.
Vegetables- for example: tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, etc.